Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks
(04-05-2017, 02:22 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Lamp SHOULD play, but not sure if they would have him start right away or not. Either way I think it wouldn't be long into the season before he was starting somewhere on the Offensive Line. Even though Reynolds is a 5th round pick I could see him pick up some snaps on Offense as our Deep Threat. I agree that not getting a Running Back early would be a bit frustrating but I just don't see Fournette falling to #9 or the Bengals drafting anyone else at #9 as a RB and unless Mixon falls to them in the 2nd round then I don't know who they draft that would have a big impact at RB for this upcoming season. This is such a talent rich Defensive draft that I would load up on as much of that talent as possible. We could still potentially trade AJM for a Wide Receiver or Running Back as well if we land Kaaya.

Coming from a small school, Lamp will have a very steep learning curve.  He's not long enough to play LT and isn't a good enough drive blocker to be an ideal fit at RG.  His best spot is probably LG.  

Reynolds will be inactive on game days, most likely.  AJ, LaFell, and Boyd will dress, barring injury.  Erickson dresses as our primary returner and Core has the edge on ST's and has a year in the system.  That leaves Reynolds inactive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks - Whatever - 04-05-2017, 09:10 PM