Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks
(04-05-2017, 09:10 PM)Whatever Wrote: Coming from a small school, Lamp will have a very steep learning curve.  He's not long enough to play LT and isn't a good enough drive blocker to be an ideal fit at RG.  His best spot is probably LG.  

Reynolds will be inactive on game days, most likely.  AJ, LaFell, and Boyd will dress, barring injury.  Erickson dresses as our primary returner and Core has the edge on ST's and has a year in the system.  That leaves Reynolds inactive.

I think the not long enough crap is not a legit reason he can't play Left Tackle. He has great feet and strength so I still have faith that he could play Left Tackle. I could also see him playing either guard spot and possible some Right Tackle. Reynolds would be in a battle with Core so you may be right but we all know we seem to always have an injury or two at WR at some point so Reynolds would be the next guy up and I think when/if given the opportunity he would shine as a deep threat opposite of AJ with Boyd in the slot.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks - JungleRock85 - 04-06-2017, 08:48 AM