Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks
(04-05-2017, 02:44 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Looks pretty good - and pretty realistic.  If we got all those guys we would be in pretty good shape.

The only things that I don't like - waiting that late for a RB.  I also don't think Lamp will around in round 2, but stranger things have happened.

Not taking a RB is tough but my logic is that the top 4 are off the board before we pick in the 2nd round (Fournette at #4 to Jags, Cook at 19 to Bucs, and then McCaffery/Mixon go to Raiders and Packers one way or the other late in the 1st) I just don't see any value then in the earlier rounds for another RB if we can't nab one of those 4. Lamp's value is all over the place and I won't be surprised if he doesn't make it to pick #25 but I also won't be surprised if he is available early in the 2nd when we pick. This draft is so loaded on Defense plus you throw in the Running Backs, Wide Receivers, and Quarterbacks that should come off the board in the mid to late first round and some players have to fall a bit.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft Month Mock top 8 and all Bengals Picks - JungleRock85 - 04-06-2017, 08:52 AM