Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League
(04-05-2017, 07:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You really believe we started that run of playoff cameos because we dumped Chad? I think we started it because we finally surrounded a good QB/WR tandem with an excellent defense.

Fwiw, I don't think Chad and TO should be mentioned in the same sentence. The locker room "fight" didn't happen according to Hue, and Chad didn't get a cancer label until 2010, and that was mostly applied by fans looking for a scapegoat.

Lap reported fight immediately and saw the look on the teams faces when they emerged from locker room with the lead. Something happened and I am sure Hue is taking the high road. 

Yes, do believe that the team got better by subtracting Palmer and Chad and replacing them with Dalton and AJ. Sorry this offends you, not my intention. 

Always said the defense was good (always trusted Zimmer) before that but Palmer and Chad would do so many three and outs to start games they would gas the defense who would play great until exhausted. To Carson and chads defense some of this should be credited to horrid play calling.

Seen it many times because I almost sit on the defenses bench.

No, it was not the defense that changed and if so what player was added do we credit for this overnight change ?

It was replacing Brat with Gruden, Ocho with AJ, and Palmer with Dalton. All upgrades even if you think not. 

Because they were close to the same talent, but mostly because they bought in instead of trying to run the team and worrying about their own stats. 

Like I said, Chad gets more love than hate but he brought on the other side of the coin himself. We have argued this many times and neither are going to change. Time for us to both except it, sorry your Chad rookie cards are falling in value yearly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League - Go Cards - 04-06-2017, 02:12 PM