Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you trump for keeping a campaign promise
(04-06-2017, 09:39 AM)Griever Wrote: or don't cut the budget to departments?

but im glad i could trigger the little republican snowflake in you, leap

Not a republican, nor triggered. Just pointing out how there was no outcome that would have made some people happy.

As for cuts to budgets, I think there needs to be more. Of course that includes the military, which could be achieved by simply saying "Nope" and leaving the middle east to it's own crap.

The budget not only needs to be balanced, but the deficit needs to start shrinking. So Trump isn't helping there, either (surprise). Cutting from one place to spend at another isn't really productive in getting this country out of debt. Big cuts in budgets would just be a part of getting this country in a better place financially. You don't get out of debt by continuing to spend more money.

(04-06-2017, 09:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It would take over 900 years worth of checks like that to make up for the cut to the budget to the NPS that Trump has proposed. Tell me again how sincere this is.

I never claimed Trump to be sincere. He's almost certainly not. The dude's an orange turd. I just pointed out that regardless of what he did, there's a very vocal group that would never be happy with it.

EDIT: If the proposed $1.5b cut goes through, it would take 13,242 exactly like it to get rid of the national debt.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank you trump for keeping a campaign promise - TheLeonardLeap - 04-06-2017, 07:41 PM