Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League
(04-06-2017, 07:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Brat would have been fired by a normal franchise years before 2010.  Chad was clearly spent as a WR since he went from being our #1 to being a bench/practice squad player when we left here (I never understood why Bengals fans were so amused by this.  Wow, one of our top franchise players is a total non-factor on a real team.  Hardy har har).  Those are both slam-dunks, as far as replacements go.

Palmer to Dalton is less of a no-brainier because Palmer has been a starter and had some success, a trip to a conference championship, and an MVP push.  I'd put them in the same boat, if anything and the whole "Palmer isn't a leader" narrative seems to only be mentioned in Cincy (though we could know the guy better than Larry Fitzgerald, I guess).

When I think of the fact that this team had two decent QBs for the better part of the past 13 years I get annoyed at the lack of playoff success more than anything.  I remember the 2015 season when 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league were Palmer and Dalton and thinking "Come on Marvin, just ONE playoff win...come on!"

Agree with you on this. 

Feels weird because we have argued more than me and shake on some things. 

Think you hit it on the head here. Do not wish anything bad on Chad or Carson. Just my opinion on the end of their time with Cincinnati. Had actually just bought my nephew a Carson jersey when he quit.

Love the beginning as I do Dalton and AJ now. Maybe at the end I will feel different about them. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League - Go Cards - 04-06-2017, 08:38 PM