Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League
(04-06-2017, 08:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wasn't offended at all, GoCards. Just disagree and made my case. I trust the words out of Hue's mouth over hearsay any day. That story changed multiple times over the years, all started by a disgruntled former player (Shaun Smith) who possibly had an axe to grind. Hue was consistent in his statements from 2008 and this one from 2015:

That's an awful lot of detail for a guy just "trying to take the high road".

Shaun Smith literally said Chad punched Marvin in the eye. I've seen Chad hit the punching bag before, and Marv would've had some kind of mark on his face from that. Heck, he probably would've had an eye swollen shut TBH. I buy Hue's version over Shaun Smith's.

Maybe so, but something happened in the locker room even if it was not Chad. 

The look on the teams faces when they came to the sideline was unlike any I have seen before or since. 

Maybe it was per Carson's injury. But doubt that because it happened early in the game and they were winning at the time even.

It matters not either way it is water under the bridge and I wish him well. 

He was not a thug like Pacman, just addicted to the limelight and believe a distraction at times. Still a good dude.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League - Go Cards - 04-07-2017, 01:23 AM