Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of Offseason again....
(04-03-2017, 10:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: To the OP, national media hasn't respected Dalton since he was drafted. I think his perception was sealed when he was drafted after AJ Green. Any success he's had is always credited to AJ Green, while he receives all the blame for disappointment. He literally can't win over the national media. Not without a title and good luck getting that wearing stripes.

The list itself is pretty typical. Calling Carr and Stafford proven winners was silly. Flacco and Smith being behind guys like Taylor and Tannehill is silly. Dalton is of course behind a lot of guys he's been much better than. Oh well. La Confora's opinionis no better than anyone else's.

I know, but it still pisses me off. I will never understand how people claim Dalton is only serviceable and needs an elite supporting cast. Every QB needs weapons and protection. Brady has had a very average season when his line struggled. Piggy isn't piggy without Bell or Brown. Rogers struggled recently when he lost Nelson.

I think if the Bengals nail this draft, Dalton will break his franchise records for yards and TDs and be right back in the MVP discussion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
That time of Offseason again.... - jj22 - 04-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: That time of Offseason again.... - SHRacerX - 04-07-2017, 08:32 AM