Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of Offseason again....
(04-07-2017, 08:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know, but it still pisses me off.  I will never understand how people claim Dalton is only serviceable and needs an elite supporting cast.  Every QB needs weapons and protection.  Brady has had a very average season when his line struggled.  Piggy isn't piggy without Bell or Brown.  Rogers struggled recently when he lost Nelson.  

I think if the Bengals nail this draft, Dalton will break his franchise records for yards and TDs and be right back in the MVP discussion.

Same here, Dalton has his weaknesses but being a loser is not one of them. Dalton can be very accurate at times and throws
darts as good as anyone. He also is a very good deep ball passer contrary to popular opinion, better than Tom Brady who is a
QB who likes to pick Defenses apart more than go deep.

If particularly Ogbuehi plays well i see your prediction of Dalton being in the MVP discussion very real.

He has weapons and we will add another one or two. The running game could improve with Andre at RG, Boling being healthy,
Fisher staying at one position, a new Center and adding a RB. This will take some pressure off of Dalton.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
That time of Offseason again.... - jj22 - 04-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: That time of Offseason again.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-07-2017, 12:22 PM