Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Johnson must stop showing people how to . . .
(04-07-2017, 02:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Yes, he didn't have a chance to play outside of preseason, that's why I brought up preseason stats and facts. And Williams looked better than Hardison in the preseason. Preseason should be taken with a grain of salt, but Hardison has proved nothing so we can't always go by "Oh he was projected to go here so he's automatically better". That's not always the case

Understandable to have more faith in the 4th rounder, I understand that. But he hasn't been healthy and even when he has been in the preseason, he hasn't been that great. He's overrated on these boards. I mean, it happens. I've overrated players, we all do.

That's fair. How many times do we mock a mid-round pick in the draft to replace a player who hasn't panned out after just their first or second year? It's more of the hope of the unknown vs the (lack of) performance of the incumbent. Perhaps the incumbent is actually better than the unknown. But since we can't fully compare due to Hardison's injuries, we (at least I) have hope he should be better based on his scouting report and draft round.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Johnson must stop showing people how to . . . - ochocincos - 04-07-2017, 02:49 PM