Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League
(04-07-2017, 05:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is what I remember.  We took the second half kickoff and drove right down the field to inside the Stealers 10 yard line where we screwed up a FG attempt.

Whatever happened in the locker room at halftime we came out looking good on offense.

Just going by how they looked coming out and that was about all we did that half.

But even in Hue's version he says Chad was stumbling, flailing and needed to be calmed down by Hue and TJ. 

Does not matter, imo Chad was never a team player. Carson was but quit. 

Othe players mentioned I still liked, Pickens, Dillion, Spikes, Housh, Blake, and always loved Justin Smith even when most fans hated him. If Carson did not hold team hostage would still like him.

CHad I do not hate but think we got better with his departure. Know this will never be popular and his stats put up a unwinnable argument for me against his loyal fans. 

Henry never liked even if he had the potential to be great. 

Adam Jones I have never liked either. Most other Bengals I have liked that come to mind. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League - Go Cards - 04-07-2017, 10:23 PM