Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of Offseason again....
(04-07-2017, 12:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, Dalton has his weaknesses but being a loser is not one of them. Dalton can be very accurate at times and throws
darts as good as anyone. He also is a very good deep ball passer contrary to popular opinion, better than Tom Brady who is a
QB who likes to pick Defenses apart more than go deep.

If particularly Ogbuehi plays well i see your prediction of Dalton being in the MVP discussion very real.

He has weapons and we will add another one or two. The running game could improve with Andre at RG, Boling being healthy,
Fisher staying at one position, a new Center and adding a RB. This will take some pressure off of Dalton.

Careful, Nate...I started more than a few forest fires by merely "using Dalton and Brady in the same sentence".   Nervous

So much is pending on Ced's performance at LT, I am starting to think the Bengals should seriously consider making a move on Cam Robinson if he is still around at, say, #25 overall.  If they slide a few spots in Rd 1 and still get Ross or Davis, they could use that acquired 2nd rounder to package with their third rounder and go after Robinson.  

The way I look at it is that if Ced somehow beats out Cam Robinson, it is a huge win and we groom Robinson to the RG of the future, where he will likely be one of the best in the league.

If he beats Ced, we have the LT of the future and we have improved the biggest weakness on our line.  Huge win that we have for 5 years before he hits FA at pick #25  (or so) dollars.  

We would still have a 2nd round pick and that could be used on Jordan Willis the DE.

A first three rounds with Ross, Robinson, and Willis would make this team a much improved squad vs. last year.  

BTW, I completely agree that the running game will already be improved with the massive Smith at RG and Fisher finally finding a home at RT.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
That time of Offseason again.... - jj22 - 04-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: That time of Offseason again.... - SHRacerX - 04-08-2017, 09:15 AM