Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League
Maybe he can get in more bull riding or take a try at bull fighting.

Once Ocho bashed the Bengals every day all off season of 2007 to 2008 on ESPN, FOX and anybody with a mic or news writer I got mad at him. I was a Bengal Fan before him. I am a Bengal Fan after him. He insulted the Bengals everyday all off season and showed up in training camp as a real attitude problem. He wanted traded, and I wanted him traded. Teams offered Mike Brown good players. Mike Brown kept him 3 more years to honor his contract and it was 3 years longer than he should have been here. Good example was on field Whitworth telling Ocho to shut up and line up in formation. No wonder 2 of his last 3 years the team was just awful. I never bashed him until he trashed Cincinnati and The Bengals that entire off season. He wanted traded and they should have got rid of him right then and there. No one player is better than the city or the team. No one player is ever better than the city or the team. Once he bashed Cincinnati and Bengals every single day, I said the heck with him. Trade him. Do not have Ocho Day. Just trade him. Again, I was a Bengal Fan before Ocho was born and I am a Bengal Fan long after Ocho. I know some are Ocho Fans, but I am a Bengals Fan who did not like hearing a player bad mouth Cincinnati and Bengals all of 2008 from January into the Fall. The good news for me is AJ Green came in and is great, proving no one player is better than the city or the team. Many good players and coaches have been Bengals from 1968 to 2017 and they deserved better than to be dragged through the mud in 2008 by a player with an attitude.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Johnson Still Catching TDs In Mexican Football League - kevin - 04-08-2017, 05:27 PM