Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State
(04-08-2017, 02:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure wish Zamp would learn to use 2 TE sets atleast at times, it makes the Offense less predictable and you
have another blocker out there in the running game. Maybe getting a TE like Howard would make him.

One thing is for certain, if we drafted Howard at 9 he would be used immediately. The draft will tell us a lot.

All for John Ross as you know, cannot teach speed and we need speed badly at Receiver.

For Fournette as well, he can also catch the ball out of the backfield so he is not just a big, fast back, he has
a lot of versatility which we need at the RB position. Where would Asiata play? RG? Where then would Andre
play? RT? Then where would Fisher play? LT? Guess this would mean Og still would be sucking it up.

Have heard Toth mentioned in the 3rd round many times. I just want a top Center prospect is all.

Heard Toth plays nasty too which is why i like the guy, need physicality in our Center and a bit of a mean streak.

Westerman is the big question, getting Andre and using him as the RG raised my eyebrows a bit. Would be great
if Westerman has been working on playing Center. This would help the team tons, he is a really good pass protector.
They should have went with westerman... he was a 2nd round grade on many boards last year and fell to the 5th. We wont know what we got if we dont play him. Andre is about washed up. I would have went with westerman and then drafted Asiata(for example) and rolled with it. And as far as Centers go I would like to draft one (but the bengals dont draft centers high as we all know). I wouldnt expect a center drafted till the 4th or 5th round.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - SHRacerX - 03-22-2017, 08:51 AM
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - BenZoo2 - 03-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - BenZoo2 - 04-07-2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State - pulses - 04-08-2017, 10:47 PM