Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of Offseason again....
(04-08-2017, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, im not scurred. It is the truth, people can bash it all they want but Brady is not a deep passing QB.

I think we just have to hope Og improves, sucks, Cam is not worth the pick at 9 in my opinion and i doubt we
trade to get him. We would be showing our hand and admitting Og was a mistake, Marv and PA won't do this.

The only way we get Cam Robinson is if we make that trade with the Stains and he falls to #33 i think.

Would love that trade, would really help this team more than keeping a backup QB that holds onto the ball too
long. While i think AJM is a very good backup QB, his value is at its peak right now.

Strike while the iron is hot.

If Cam is still there at pick #33 there are a lot of teams that will be wanting to trade with the Browns for that pick.  Only we have AJM!

On the Ced note, I don't think it would necessarily be an admission of error with Ced, because you could say that Cam is slotted to be the RG of the future.  If Ced falls flat on his face, then you have at least an option at LT.  

Robinson, IMHO, is a beast and can play any position other than Center and be dominant.  

I fear that all this talk of him slipping, etc, is just a bunch of crap and he will go around 15-20 making it a moot point.  I don't see Bolles as the kind of mauler the Bengals need in the running game.  Ditto Garcia.  They may be more prototypical bodies and feet for LT, but they remind me a bit too much of Ced and his feet look great as he get shoved back 8 yards, but he can't hold up against NFL DEs. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
That time of Offseason again.... - jj22 - 04-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: That time of Offseason again.... - SHRacerX - 04-09-2017, 10:28 AM