Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That time of Offseason again....
(04-09-2017, 10:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If Cam is still there at pick #33 there are a lot of teams that will be wanting to trade with the Browns for that pick.  Only we have AJM!

On the Ced note, I don't think it would necessarily be an admission of error with Ced, because you could say that Cam is slotted to be the RG of the future.  If Ced falls flat on his face, then you have at least an option at LT.  

Robinson, IMHO, is a beast and can play any position other than Center and be dominant.  

I fear that all this talk of him slipping, etc, is just a bunch of crap and he will go around 15-20 making it a moot point.  I don't see Bolles as the kind of mauler the Bengals need in the running game.  Ditto Garcia.  They may be more prototypical bodies and feet for LT, but they remind me a bit too much of Ced and his feet look great as he get shoved back 8 yards, but he can't hold up against NFL DEs. 

Cam Robinson has his problems too. Barnett beat him badly a few times with his speed on the edge.

He has a few off field issues as well from what i heard, he could fall out of the first round.

There really aren't very many options at LT for us if Ogbuehi fails. I think the best is our own Jake Fisher.

I know it doesn't sound great right now or even good but if Og still is terrible a line of...

Fisher - Boling - Fuller/Roullier/Asiata - Westerman - Andre Smith might be decent.

Just hoping Og comes around so we can keep Fisher at RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
That time of Offseason again.... - jj22 - 04-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: That time of Offseason again.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-09-2017, 03:42 PM