Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians
(04-06-2017, 04:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't have any problem denouncing them. Pointing out their flawed thinking or whatever, go for it. Tie them unnecessarily to a group in order to try to make that group look bad (which, fyi, we don't need to do because they are doing a good enough job of it themselves) and you just make it a much bigger thing than it needs to be.

When you do things like that, you become the bully in the eyes of those he already had listening to him, and then to a much wider audience. It's politically ill-advised to do things like this.

You were probably already a dike bully anyway, in their eyes. Anyone lacking the critical thinking skills to differentiate holding up a mirror to or shining a light on ignorance and bullying was probably already a lost cause too. But for those who are educable, I say keep holding up mirrors and shining lights.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-08-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-08-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians - xxlt - 04-09-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-16-2017, 02:04 PM