Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians
(04-09-2017, 03:55 PM)xxlt Wrote: There was this bar in the neighborhood I grew up in. It may have been America's first (remember I am ancient - I lived in the ancient times when there was still racism in America!) "sports bar." It was called "Wolfie's Sports Center." The sign outside Wolfie's had a little saying on it. The saying was, "We are known by the company we keep." I always liked that bar, and I always liked that saying. Readers can draw their own conclusions as to its relevance.

I don't disagree, but keeping company with someone is a bit different than supporting the same person or thing as someone. Being a football forum, there are often times where we talk about idiot sports fans of rival teams. When people put that finger in the direction of our team loyalties, we are quick to point out that there are idiots in every crowd. The same thing exists in the political realm. There are people that get lumped into our side and make a bad name for our positions no matter which direction you're in.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-08-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-08-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians - Belsnickel - 04-09-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: Pro-Trump pastor: - Dill - 04-16-2017, 02:04 PM