Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schefter with an interesting report...
(04-12-2017, 08:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This, plus the other day he was scheduled to be on ESPN's "Mike and Mike", but Golic would be out and Booger McFarland was filling in.  Because Booger had been critical of Garrett before with somewhat of a lack of physicality, Garrett declined being on the show.

Add in the "Dallas trade for me" and "I will spend 10 years making the Browns suffer if they don't take me #1" and this guy has the makings of a whiny D-bag.

If he struggles against SEC Tackles, how does he feel life in the NFL will be?  More and more, I want the WR Ross and then the DE Willis.  

If you read the ESPN the magazine interview, it is pretty easy to see why Garrett didn't go on Mike and Mike. From the article it really sounds like he is an introvert who is a bit socially awkward. I don't think he likes social confrontation, which I am fine with. The article talked about how he doesn't really go out or anything because he doesn't do well in group social settings. He really is an interesting guy, writes poetry and loves paleontology to name a few things.

Side note to those knocking his production, if you don't like Garrett because of his work out warrior look but lack of production against SEC teams then you should love Barnett who is the opposite right? I mean you can't have it both ways either you think production against SEC talent is more important or you think athletic ability is. Someone with both never exists really in any draft so you have to favor one over the other..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schefter with an interesting report... - Au165 - 04-12-2017, 09:09 AM