Poll: How Much have you been thinking about the Bengals this offseason?
A Lot
Some
Some What Sorta
Basically None
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Time have You thought about the Bengals this Off-Season?
Well I have to confess that I haven't actually been logging my Bengals thoughts this off season. Usually I keep meticulous records of these things and put it all in a spread sheet to account for every second of every thought that comes across my mind.. 
For example..today I saw the cat walking across the driveway and that little incident normally would have had at least 9 pages dedicated to it. This year not so much.. I didn't log my thoughts about the activities of the cat.. 
Ok, I lied. I don't keep these anal retention types of records. I'm lucky if I remember where I left the tape measure in my work shop. I do think about the Bengals from time to time but I really don't keep records about it. I voted SOME witch could be anywhere from 2 seconds a day to 9 hours 13 minutes and 47 seconds a day.  It's open to interpretation. 
Final analysis...I spent way too much time just writing this gibberish.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Much Time have You thought about the Bengals this Off-Season? - grampahol - 04-12-2017, 01:21 PM