Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wildcard will be harder to get & the Steelers may be even better in 2017
I agree with the OP about building elite units. Normally I like the offensive line. An elite unit can run the ball, and control the clock, helping the defense. It can also protect the quarterback to produce a very threatening passing game.

But our O-line took such a shot from dumbass management in the off-season, that I don't think that's possible this year, especially with the draft looking pretty shallow on top guards and tackles.

So I think our defense is the best bet, and within that, we're pretty close in some areas. We've improved at linebacker, and maybe we should just go ahead and draft Foster, and have a lights out crew there and go for the best edge guy in the second. We're also close at d-line. We could go for the best edge guy in the first, and best linebacker in the second.

We've already got the makings of a good secondary, so with some good judgement and some good fortune, we could lay the foundation for a tough defense, and try to win games 17-10 or something.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wildcard will be harder to get & the Steelers may be even better in 2017 - Thundercloud - 04-13-2017, 02:19 AM