Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schefter with an interesting report...
(04-12-2017, 09:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: If you read the ESPN the magazine interview, it is pretty easy to see why Garrett didn't go on Mike and Mike. From the article it really sounds like he is an introvert who is a bit socially awkward. I don't think he likes social confrontation, which I am fine with. The article talked about how he doesn't really go out or anything because he doesn't do well in group social settings. He really is an interesting guy, writes poetry and loves paleontology to name a few things.

Side note to those knocking his production, if you don't like Garrett because of his work out warrior look but lack of production against SEC teams then you should love Barnett who is the opposite right? I mean you can't have it both ways either you think production against SEC talent is more important or you think athletic ability is. Someone with both never exists really in any draft so you have to favor one over the other..

You are dealing a bit too much in absolutes.  Who would I rather have?  Garrett.  Higher ceiling.  Who got more production?  Barnett.  He just doesn't have the measurables of Garrett.  He's not as "fast twitch".  That doesn't mean I don't like him at all.  He just has a different makeup.  To say no one has production in the SEC and freakish athletic ability would be incorrect as I believe Jordan Willis has both...and a coach that called him "the epitome of our program". 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schefter with an interesting report... - SHRacerX - 04-13-2017, 08:17 AM