Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Sim Mock with a couple trades
The trades weren't very realistic, but I took two chances to slide back and get a couple additional 2nd rounders. I am hoping AJM becomes pick #33 overall.

I had the chance to get Barnett at #9 but passed. It really cost me as I ended up losing Willis early in the 2nd. I was able to get Walker out of FSU a few picks later, and that was a solid choice.

I would be thrilled beyond belief if we were able to make this happen: The computer rating system killed me for taking Garcia (who is first round talent?) but I just want a better plan than "Ced will be ok". I like Kamara better than Mixon as he played in a tougher division and I really like his big-play ability. It gave me poor rankings for taking the kicker at the end of Rd 4, but I didn't want him to get away and the Bucs took a kicker last year with their 2nd round pick. This is where it really benefits us to have those compensatory picks.

It similarly hated Odenigbo, but I love this kid in the later rounds. He is just scratching the surface of his ability and actually had pressure % rankings similar to some first round talent. He is a physical freak and a really good, smart kid. The picks from Rd 6 on are largely great athletes with experience limitations.

Thoughts?

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 14 (PHI): John Ross, WR, Washington (B+)
Round 2 Pick 9: Zach Cunningham, OLB/ILB, Vanderbilt (B+)
Round 2 Pick 11 (PHI): Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy (C+)
Round 2 Pick 20 (CLE): Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee (A-)
Round 3 Pick 9: DeMarcus Walker, DE, Florida State (B)
Round 4 Pick 9: Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 31 (COMP): Zane Gonzalez, K, Arizona State (C+)
Round 5 Pick 9: Shaquill Griffin, CB, UCF (B)
Round 5 Pick 32 (COMP): Ifeadi Odenigbo, DE, Northwestern (D)
Round 6 Pick 9: Chase Roullier, C, Wyoming ©
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Robert Davis, WR, Georgia State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 9: Pita Taumoepenu, OLB, Utah ©
Round 7 Pick 33 (COMP): Jehu Chesson, WR, Michigan (C+)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Sim Mock with a couple trades - SHRacerX - 04-13-2017, 09:26 AM