Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-13-2017, 11:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: One would think.....

I agree h's saying the right thing here.....now he just needs to go out and back up his words.  Of course, PA's unit does him no favors....

Sing us a song you're the piano man..... oh wait, he's our O-line coach  Hilarious

(04-13-2017, 11:48 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You know he was asked about it, so it's not like he's walking around making random bold proclamations. So was he supposed to ignore the question and run to the weight room? I wonder if you had the same take (in bold) when Andrew Whitworth said the same thing after Ogbuehi/Fisher were drafted? Sure, Whit was better than Hill, but Hill has been the lead back for 3 years. I expect him to have that attitude of "you're going to have to take my job". Brady walked into the league cocky, telling Kraft it was the best decision he'd ever made. No one had a problem with that.

I have no problem with what he's saying, although I still want to draft a back. You're right about the line though.

I very much want a mid round RB. Who knows where Gio is really at ? And to be honest I don't have a lot of faith in Hill. Hope he proves me wrong !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - bengalfan74 - 04-13-2017, 12:21 PM