Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-13-2017, 02:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You would think costing us a playoff win would have done that...

He had a big hand in loss but have always said can forgive mistakes made out of effort easier than mental mistakes. 

That is why the next two bothered me more, Burfict with the late head shot hit. But it happened in real time so can forget that easier. Plus the steelers were doing same, it was just the juncture of the game that magnified it.

But Jones was a huge mental lapse that there is never an excuse for that being a veteran. 

Not a huge Hill fan the last few years like others have pointed out he is not running behind his pads and trying to finesse too much. 

Yet the O-line is so bad that who knows. Still does not pick up blitzes well and do not believe in paying RB's big money unless they prove to be elite. 

Fresh legs are out there yearly and leave cap room for the harder positions to locate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Go Cards - 04-13-2017, 01:06 PM