Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-13-2017, 01:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Since entering the NFL Hill has rushed for more tds than any other player in the league and has rushed for more yards than all but 6 other players.  Among the 20 RBs who have rushed for at least 2000 yards over the last three years Hill's average yards per carry (4.13) ranks 13th.

So you really expect a guy who has rushed for more yards than all but 6 other RBs in the league to say he expects to be replaced by a rookie?

Welcome to the fredtoast spin zone.

Cut out his rookie year and all of those stats go down the drain except the TDs. No one has denied his success as a rookie. Given he's the only guy we hand the ball to if it's a running play on the goal line and he has been given the starting role the last 2 years the TD stats isn't as impressive. Jeremy is going into year 4 btw.

The bold part is a poor use of logical fallacy. Why does he have to say one or the other? If you read any of my posts in this thread I covered what I thought was the appropriate thing to say.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - CageTheBengal - 04-13-2017, 02:15 PM