Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-13-2017, 12:34 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: The comment from Hill bothered me more because he didn't sound like a guy who was working extra hard to make up for the last 2 seasons. He sounded like a vet who has held down his job. Maybe he is working his ass off for all I know but he doesn't share that in front of the microphones

I'm not crazy about any of the dancing. Maybe because they want to dance like they are clubbing (or whatever Antonio Brown does.) instead of doing it in a fun way like Chad and Owens did. The popcorn, the riverdance, the putt celebration  that was all fun imo. I think all of that comes after you succeed on the field though and that's when I started to turn sour on Ocho Cinco as well.

Glad to see we can respect each others opinions though.

I don't like club dancing either, but at least Hill isn't twerking or humping like Antonio Brown. Hill's stuff is tame by comparison.

I think Hill said all the right things about working hard and regretting the fumble last year...and people didn't care. They just hate Hill.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to replace him, but it's due to performance, not hate for dancing or the playoff fumble. I personally liked his fire and personality.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Shake n Blake - 04-13-2017, 02:23 PM