Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Elite D-line in 2 picks - 1st round Jonathan Allen DT, 2nd round Jordan Willis DE
(04-14-2017, 01:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Probably better off with offensive playmaker in Round 1, Jordan Willis in Round 2, and DeMarcus Walker in Round 3, eh?
Walker might be a bit better fit in the Gilberry role than Allen due to size and actually has better production in college (Walker has 25.0 sacks and 33.5 TFL in 2 years vs Allen's 22.5 sacks and 30.5 TFL in 2 years).

Walker would be a base DE that would swing inside next to Geno and then have Dunlap and Wiillis rushing from the outside on passing downs.

Not a bad idea.
I'm into ideas and am not yet sold on one as evidenced by my OJ Howard, Malik Hooker and Jonathan Allen recent threads.
I like to kick all the ideas around including some that very few people may be thinking. (maybe not thinking them for good reason).

Goal is to find a way to DOMINATE in some area.
It may take some Overkill to make it happen like doubling down on 2 D-lineman early for example.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Elite D-line in 2 picks - 1st round Jonathan Allen DT, 2nd round Jordan Willis DE - depthchart - 04-14-2017, 01:41 PM