BOWSER
14.89%
7 14.89%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals On The Clock RD 2 (The Vote)
Elflien, Shaheen, and Brantley - any of which would be fine with me, with Elflien maybe a slight edge over the other two.

Elflien would be a good step towards upgrading our offensive line, something I'd be more active in pursuing if I was in charge. I have little idea of where Bodine is regarding his ceiling, but I suspect Elflien's is much higher. Too bad there aren't tackles of the same quality from which to choose. I'd be interested in them if there were before looking at other positions..

We seem to be cursed at the tight end position, which (comically) makes me hesitant to show any interest there at all, out of fear for causing the next new TE to be injured once he becomes a Bengal. WTS, Shaheen looks like a star waiting to be discovered. An upgrade over Kroft and Uzomah imo.

Brantley is another potential future star in the league it seems, and putting him into the mix would almost ensure a dominant Bengals D line for many years to come. I only know that he has some off-field issues, but no details beyond that. Something to ferret out and resolve to be sure.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals On The Clock RD 2 (The Vote) - wildcats forever - 04-16-2017, 01:00 AM