Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
(04-16-2017, 09:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Unfortunately the world is not a middle school playground.

The bloodthirsy war hawks were also thrilled when the US "manned up" and showed the world how great we were when we invaded Iraq?

OK OK Fred. So the world is not a middle school playground. But if it were, you have to admit that Trump would have it under control--he and his gang over there by the teachers' parking lot.  If you messed with them you would be in trouble. In fact, if he thought you were laughing at him you might be in trouble too. And unlike that black kid who just graduated, the one who used to organize our playground sports, he doesn't care what the teachers say. It's his playground now. At the very least you also have to admit that even if the world is not a playground, understanding playground politics is the simple key to current US foreign policy.

And what about Iraq? All I remember is Obama pulled out all our troops or something because liberals wanted to end a trillion dollar occupation and leave the oil, and that's why we have ISIS. Weak. If we invade Syria and install democracy it will spread to other areas of the Middle East. It is time for the US to show the world that we are strong and not to be messed with. Our allies will respect us again and our enemies will fear us. I have spent a quarter of my life abroad in Europe and the Middle East and I can assure you that people in the streets want a strong America. "Why is the US so weak?" people everywhere would ask me. "Why don't you take their oil when you conquer countries? We would feel better if America would just strike problem countries without working through the UN." One guy in an Egyptian coffee house said "You have big bombs but are afraid to use them!" Then he pointed to the ladies restroom door and said "That one's for you my 'Merican friend," and women at the tables around us all laughed. Knowing he was right, I could only hang my head in shame.  All these simple solutions to international problems and our libtard politicians were afraid to implement them. Well I am holding my head high now.

Goes for North Korea too. Sure our South Korean "allies" are all worried that if Trump sends out the wrong tweet, Jong-un will drop a load of artillery down on Seoul killing thousands or maybe even a Nuke killing millions. And sure, a whole bunch of our 28,000 troops stationed there.  But this Jong-un guy is an unstable actor on the world stage; we need to stop his rhetoric against the US so we are not seen as weak.  And our allies need to support us. (Are you listening South Korea? Stop all the anxious hand-wringing and whining about your people's safety. If not you can go it alone because we are not weak anymore.) If we keep everyone in the region guessing about our intentions--China, NK, South Korea, Russia, Japan, Taiwan--by sending an "Armada" into the Sea of Japan that will calm things down in a hurry. And if it doesn't--why do we have nukes if we aren't going to use them?  You see Fred, no businessman is going to buy or produce things he is not going to use. Well we have a businessman in the White House now--not one of those major corporate CEO types responsible to a board of directors and accountable for his actions, but a guy still running a "family" business in which he answers to no one--and he is not going to follow your pansy "let's think things through" libtard logic which tells the world we are weak. We'll find out what happens when the Armada gets there, and either way we'll manage. And the rest of the world will support us because Trump showed resolve in striking Syria. America has finally grown a pair and the libs are quaking in their boots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - Dill - 04-16-2017, 12:53 PM