Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back
America is not getting respect because of Trump, we're losing it.

Trump's flip-flopping on positions is interesting, definitely a different thing whenever you get in the big chair. The Syria thing, I'm against the decision, I was against it when Obama asked Congress for the permission to act against Assad, I was against our involvement in Libya. For the MOAB thing, it is my understanding that Trump wasn't a part of that decision making. They have moved those decisions out of the White House from all accounts I have read, but if someone has more information on that, let me know.

Job creation in the first month? It takes months, if not years, for economic policies from the White House to have impacts. The job creation is no different than what had been happening for a while under Obama. What's also interesting is the rest of the world still saw us as hawkish during Obama's tenure as well.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of delusions.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Is Giving This Country Its Identity Back - Belsnickel - 04-16-2017, 02:04 PM