Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case for Eifert to be TE2 + draft OJ Howard
Whenever I hear Howard's name come up I also think of his scouting reports, saying things like:

WEAKNESSES Will need more muscle and mass to be an in-line blocker as a pro. Appears passive. Doesn't have the field demeanor of most Alabama players. Needs better hand strength to sustain his blocks. Can do better job of working feet into position after contact. Needs urgency in his routes to tilt defenders and get them guessing. Needs to show more elusiveness after the catch. Saw playing time diminish from junior to senior season. Explosive talent who doesn't make enough explosive plays. Scheme creates some wide-open deep-ball catches at time. Scouts question his competitive nature.

SOURCES TELL US "Alabama recruited a shiny toy but (Lane) Kiffin never really knew what to do with it. I don't worry about the talent at all. He could be an all-pro. I just need to know if he loves football." -- NFC general manager

When I see a player's desire and competitive nature questioned like this my red flag goes up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Case for Eifert to be TE2 + draft OJ Howard - Joelist - 04-18-2017, 03:45 PM