Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many new parts can a unit make work?
(04-18-2017, 12:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, Andy and AJ were the new parts, as well as Jay Gruden as OC.  All of the other parts remained the same, particularly the OL, backfield, and TEs.  Meaning that all parts involved in blocking and running game were unchanged.

This year, we are looking at a 40% turnover in OL, a medium possibility of a new primary ball carrier, as well as a new TE.  Not to mention an OC in his second year at the position.  An OC that many on here weren't completely thrilled with, last season.

Sure, it can work, they can all build together.  I'm just saying don't expect no offensive juggernaut on opening day.

Agree Sunset,

I'd guess that with the way practice is so limited in the modern NFL we're going to have to start out very vanilla. And that with Zamp doesn't overwhelm me with confidence ! He already suffers from not really knowing what to do IMHO. And him knowing how to build what we have or probably more accurately don't have is scary.

I look for us to be pretty weak on O the first half of season. The defense is going to have to save the day I'd say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many new parts can a unit make work? - bengalfan74 - 04-18-2017, 05:58 PM