Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McShay predicts Bengals' first 3 picks
(04-18-2017, 02:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: You make a good argument for Ross.  I don't think we can count on having Eifert early in the season and I'm tired of him missing so much playing time.  I definitely would not give him a big contract after this year.   Right now we can't go with Uzomah and Eifert because Eifert's hurt again and we need to let him move on after this season and build for next year.  He's not worth the big payday he is sure to want.  If we don't take Howard, then we need to look at taking a TE later.  This is supposed to be a strong draft for TEs.  

That it is...I haven't totally given up on Kroft.  He was supposedly dealing with a lot of injuries last year but tried to play through them.  I really liked what I saw out of Uzomah, and the forgotten man is Hewitt.  Dude catches everything thrown at him, yet got $5 million last year to mostly sit on the bench.  I don't get it.  He got about half a million per touch.  

I think our base formation should be 3 WR, 1TE, and 1RB.  That is what Zampese has been under the longest (Brat and Gruden) so I think he will have more designs for that.  If Eifert isn't careful, Uzomah might steal his thunder and he would become another...wait for it....compensatory pick! 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McShay predicts Bengals' first 3 picks - SHRacerX - 04-18-2017, 06:55 PM