Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McShay predicts Bengals' first 3 picks
(04-18-2017, 06:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: That it is...I haven't totally given up on Kroft.  He was supposedly dealing with a lot of injuries last year but tried to play through them.  I really liked what I saw out of Uzomah, and the forgotten man is Hewitt.  Dude catches everything thrown at him, yet got $5 million last year to mostly sit on the bench.  I don't get it.  He got about half a million per touch.  

I think our base formation should be 3 WR, 1TE, and 1RB.  That is what Zampese has been under the longest (Brat and Gruden) so I think he will have more designs for that.  If Eifert isn't careful, Uzomah might steal his thunder and he would become another...wait for it....compensatory pick! 

I, for the life of me, can't understand why Zampese would just game plan a valuable weapon, like Hewitt, out like he did.  Hewitt makes his money as the H-back, primarily for his blocking, and like you said, he rarely misses a ball thrown his general direction.  If you ask me, with all of the re-shuffling on the OL, they are going to need to incorporate Hewitt back into the game plan, in order to have successful, ball controlling drives.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McShay predicts Bengals' first 3 picks - SunsetBengal - 04-18-2017, 07:23 PM