Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why it looks to me like Mike Williams may just be the Bengals choice.
(04-19-2017, 12:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: As Depthchart here says, 6'3" 5/8 but yeah i get what you are sayin'.

I bet we want a taller TE since we drafted Orson Charles who never panned out.

I was using NFL.com.  Don't they usually use the height and weights from the combine?  I thought they did, but could be wrong.  I also thought the Bengals tried to use Charles more as an H back rather than a typical TE or like Jimmy Graham.  I'm not suggesting that with Engram.  With Engram, I'm suggesting a TE who will line up in the slot to catch passes, like Graham. Or in line knowing he ain't gonna block, but run a route in which case he would be like a Jake Fisher, but with much better hands.  Kinda like an actual NFL level tight end and not a NFL OT who played TE in high school, but an actual TE kinda TE.  I might need to hire two guys to throw my TV out the window if I see Jake Fisher run another route from the TE position in the redzone again.  I'm so sick of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why it looks to me like Mike Williams may just be the Bengals choice. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-19-2017, 12:53 PM