Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why it looks to me like Mike Williams may just be the Bengals choice.
(04-19-2017, 12:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I was using NFL.com.  Don't they usually use the height and weights from the combine?  I thought they did, but could be wrong.  I also thought the Bengals tried to use Charles more as an H back rather than a typical TE or like Jimmy Graham.  I'm not suggesting that with Engram.  With Engram, I'm suggesting a TE who will line up in the slot to catch passes, like Graham. Or in line knowing he ain't gonna block, but run a route in which case he would be like a Jake Fisher, but with much better hands.  Kinda like an actual NFL level tight end and not a NFL OT who played TE in high school, but an actual TE kinda TE.  I might need to hire two guys to throw my TV out the window if I see Jake Fisher run another route from the TE position in the redzone again.  I'm so sick of it.

That was Mike Williams height from the combine i am pretty sure, 6'3" 5/8. He is almost 6'4".

True about Orson and Jake Fisher.

Hewitt is the only one that did well as an H-back and we didn't hardly even use him last year. That pizzed me off.

When Hewitt was out there we could run the ball decent. Zampese needs to wake the hell up and use the formations
that actually work. He got way too cute way too many times last year trying to be Hue Jackson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why it looks to me like Mike Williams may just be the Bengals choice. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-19-2017, 01:15 PM