Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out
(07-31-2015, 03:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. What does Perriman have anything to do with Little? One hasn't played a snap in the NFL and the other has 4 years in the league. I don't even understand why you brought him up, seems pretty random.

2. Not knowing the offense doesn't really excuse drops. If you're on the field and a ball hits you in the hands whether you're running a crisp route or not, you need to catch the ball. Nothing really excuses that. Also, drops aren't his only issue, I don't know why people talk about Little as if he would be some great receiver if he didn't drop a few passes.

3. If Greg Little is a "stud receiver (potential)", then we might as well say that about every WR that's in the entire NFL. It's not like we haven't seen him on the field for the past 4 years or anything. Hell, we even saw him in a Bengals' uniform for part of a season. It's crazy how he can still be said to have "stud potential".

4. Any WR becoming a true #1 receiver is amazing, I don't know why that would even be expected for Little. We need someone to fill a #4/5 WR role on the team. That's where Little's expectations should be right now. Would it be better to have him on the field than Denarius Moore at times? That's the question.
I brought up Perriman simply because he has been penciled in as the savior for the Ravens as their number 1 receiver and has a major college history of dropping the football. The media loves the guy. In our case, Little has similar ability and does not have to be our #1. I think Perriman is very relevant to a conversation about Greg Little due to these similarities in ability.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out - Luvnit2 - 08-01-2015, 09:07 AM