Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans?
(04-21-2017, 03:59 PM)Au165 Wrote: [Image: 6c1227a336ff22aaee9d07546d1e9476.jpg][Image: Falcons-patch.jpg][Image: Jacksonville-Jaguars-20th-Anniversary-Pa...-91015.jpg]

Apparently that child must be doing the patches for all the teams in the NFL since they all basically look the same. Seriously, at this point nothing they did would have made people happy. If the guy doesn't want to do a ring of honor who freaking cares. He is right, I as a fan don't give a crap about those "old guys". The teams weren't really all that good and I think reliving "glory days" that weren't all that great is kind of pointless. Often times teams do those days as publicity stunts to draw crowds, which according to many here would be a Mike Brown thing to do.

Actually, I think that Dolphins one is fantastic. The Jaguars is "ok". The Falcons one is corny looking though, I must admit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans? - Shake n Blake - 04-21-2017, 04:11 PM