Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans?
(04-21-2017, 04:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The biggest 2 things are not having a team HOF or wearing retro uni's. Not the laser light show, but I can see why you focused in on that.

This team has players and teams to celebrate. A pair of AFC champions in the 80's. Players like Munoz, Kenny, Boomer, Collinsworth, Riley, Ickey, Brooks, Dillon, Chad, TJ, etc etc. Just because the team was shite in the 90's doesn't mean there hasn't been "success" in the past. There was plenty of that in the pre-Mike days. 

You are twisting and contorting quite a bit to suggest that Mike doesn't have a team HOF because he "doesn't want to recognize mediocrity" when he's on record stating that people just "don't recognize these old players". You're twisting even more to suggest people would whine about it if he did build one. That's no different than people saying "haters" would complain if the Bengals won a championship. How about we actually get to that point and see what actually happens. Until then, you're just making up stuff to discredit my take.

For real, I mean BILL WALSH was a part of this organization in the early days.  There have been PLENTY of good players worthy of recognition.  UK has/had a ring of honor.....not exactly the bastion of NCAAF success.

Really, this isn't too much to ask from a guy that fleeced the taxpayers for a stadium deal, put out a shitty product for the better part of a quarter century, has NEVER won a playoff game, and the last PO win.....George HW Bush was in office.  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans? - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-21-2017, 04:44 PM