Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans?
(04-21-2017, 04:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The biggest 2 things are not having a team HOF or wearing retro uni's. Not the laser light show, but I can see why you focused in on that.

This team has players and teams to celebrate. A pair of AFC champions in the 80's. Players like Munoz, Kenny, Boomer, Collinsworth, Riley, Ickey, Brooks, Dillon, Chad, TJ, etc etc. Just because the team was shite in the 90's doesn't mean there hasn't been "success" in the past. There was plenty of that in the pre-Mike days. 

You are twisting and contorting quite a bit to suggest that Mike doesn't have a team HOF because he "doesn't want to recognize mediocrity" when he's on record stating that people just "don't recognize these old players". You're twisting even more to suggest people would whine about it if he did build one. That's no different than people saying "haters" would complain if the Bengals won a championship. How about we actually get to that point and see what actually happens. Until then, you're just making up stuff to discredit my take.

Your avatar basically shows your feelings about the guy, if that wasn't enough you have made it clear over the years. You hate the guy, it's okay. I don't get what's with the fake outrage though. You acted as if the 50 players thing was a joke, yet every team does it. You say the logo is bad, but the logo you call fantastic is a generic "shield" with a number and a logo on it. You say I twist things, but you were waiting in the wings to see what they did so you could tee off.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans? - Au165 - 04-21-2017, 04:47 PM