Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election - document
(04-21-2017, 04:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/

I understand how the electoral college works and why she lost...but 2.9 million more voters voted for her.  I don't care if they all lived in the same state (they didn't), but if that isn't a "staggering amount" what is?

As soon as Trump's investigation into those 3 million illegal voters is over and all those votes are thrown out (any day now, I'm sure) then you will have a case I suppose.   Smirk

Im not telling you how the electoral college works. What I'm saying is all this gloating about winning the popular vote is really silly. Being 2% more popular is like the Bengals winning by a field goal. That isn't staggering. Clinton won the popular vote by  roughly 2.8 million. She beat Trump by more than 3.2 million votes in California. That covers her popular vote and then some.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclusive: Putin-linked think tank drew lan to sway 2016 U.S. election - document - Matt_Crimson - 04-21-2017, 05:10 PM