Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McShay predicts Bengals' first 3 picks
(04-21-2017, 03:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: Evolution is a crazy thing. How we did stuff in the past doesn't dictate future decisions only how those decisions were made previously. We have broken a lot of personnel and drafting trends in recent years, so to think we could again isn't weird, especially when a coordinator flat out said he doesn't care about the height.

The article was on Bengals.com sometime between January and March, not sure when.

I will look for the article.

I understand about past, present, etc. But these guys on the roster were drafted and signed base don current Bengals scouting and trends. this isn't early 2000's I'm going back to. It's current and right now.

I like the Thomas kid a lot. But I see the BEngals needing major offensive help and needing to reload there. Like, major. AJ Green will be 29 when the season starts. Eifert is going to have to turn into a cyborg at some point and will want a ton of cash.

I like the Charlton kid a lot if they go DE. I think he has the highest ceiling of any DEs in the draft.
If they can trade back, I love the S Jamal Adams from LSU. LOVE him. Even thought the Bengals have S, he is a possible game changer long term.

I like the TE Butt out of Michigan in a mid round.
I like Mixon early in the 2nd.
My sleeper WR is a guy named Chad hansen out of Cal. He could fall to the 4th or 5th ala, Marvin Jones. He played one year at Idaho State (Marvin's former school) and did well before transfering. Speed, size, playmaking, it's all there. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/chad-hansen?id=2558069

This draft is sooooo deep at DL and DE that taking one in the first seems like a waste to me unless it's a guy who fits perfectly. Charlton's the only one I see like that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McShay predicts Bengals' first 3 picks - PDub80 - 04-21-2017, 05:37 PM