Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs
(04-22-2017, 08:19 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I thought you were just refuting the up demand=up price part of my little chain. I didn't even know you were refuting that there was an increase in demand at all.

That's kind of dumb, honestly.

I mean, you could just read the OP's article. There are more jobs in the healthcare sector as a result of Obamacare; so much so that getting rid of it it would destroy said jobs.

But I'm sure health care providers are hiring extra bodies just because; it has **** all to do with the extra patients going through their doors. /rolleyes

Or something. Because reasons.

Another criticism of Obamacare was young, healthy people who didn't need to go to the doctor were being forced to buy insurance they didn't need and wouldn't use to subsidize the old and sick.

I work in healthcare and haven't seen an increased demand because of Obamacare. I needed to refer one of the few patients I've seen with an Obamacare policy to a gastroenterologist. There were only four in the state who accepted his policy and the nearest one was approximately 90 miles away.

You can call it dumb if you like, but the young, inexperienced, and still wet behind the ears are prone to think they know everything because they took a class in college without any real world experience to temper what they know "in theory."

Can you show an increase in patient visits or not? Anything other than the data is the equivalent of, "No.". I'm not falling for the baffle 'em with BS act.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldman Sachs Concludes Obamacare Added 500k Jobs - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-22-2017, 08:43 PM