Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans?
(04-22-2017, 09:12 PM)Dill Wrote: Here is your chance to slap me right out of that world of illusion.

Trump says that 3-5 million people voted illegally in the last election: he also says that Obama wiretapped Trump towers, that Russian interference in our election is fake news,  and that the murder rate is the highest it's been in 47 years.  He also seems to think that Kim Jong-un has been the leader of Korea since the 1990s.

Can you help me understand why the FBI/CIA and our state and federal records do not support these claims? Or perhaps they DO support Trump's claims but the MSM is lying about it?

I notice you don't waste much time acknowledging Factual discrepancies between what is and what Trump says, but when others do, you are quick to question their perception, not Trump's. Is that the secret?

You say there are support spaces somewhere.  Were I to find my way into one, would I be told that all this dissonance between Trump's statements and reality would disappear if I just trusted the leader day to day, and leave all the questions and problems up to his hand-picked White House staff?  Have you been doing it that way? 

Perhaps I could find more trustworthy news sources. Would you recommend Fox? They would have a television in those support spaces, right?

There may be a more intractable problem though. I read a lot of books and traveled a lot places BEFORE Trump was elected. Hard to erase that stuff now--very hard when a US "armada" is steaming towards Korea and we hear that the Iran Nuke deal may be "reviewed" soon.

Oh, it's worse than I thought.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans? - bfine32 - 04-22-2017, 09:18 PM