Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans?
(04-22-2017, 09:26 PM)Dill Wrote: Very hard to define others' appeal to the record as "illusion" while avoiding any fact-based discussion yourself.

You pretty much have to keep ACTING like the other guy is wrong and hope he'll start to doubt himself.
That works in cults, I hear.

Wait, are you saying Jim Jones isn't a great leader?

I hear he is. Someone told me that. Actually, I've heard a lot of people saying it.

Great. Really terrific. I know - you're like Crooked Hillary or Lyin' Ted - saying he isn't great because they don't use real Kool Aid.

Jim's punch packs a real punch. Great. Really terrific. It is one of the greatest punches ever. I mean, that's what I've heard a lot of people saying. So, you know, he is a great leader. And of course, he's a good friend of mine.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's That Working For Ya Venezuelans? - xxlt - 04-23-2017, 01:09 PM