Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin thinks there's a RB in this draft close to Zeke Elliot in talent
(04-23-2017, 08:56 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm not saying he's a great guy. I don't know him. I just heard radio interviews with the talking heads saying scouts had done due diligence and that people around the University spoke highly of his character and said he was a great guy.

The girl is no angel, has an arrest record, and was said to have been yelling racial slurs at him.

In no way did I condone punching anyone. But these are college kids. They do stupid things.

I wish someone would have pointed out that some of the people I have punched (and shouldn't have) were no angels, and may have had it coming... But I suck at football so nobody took the time. I do agree with you though. That shouldn't be the end of his life. If that wasn't on video, there would be much less outrage, as we often see better than we hear. That incident will be forgotten wherever he goes as soon as he rips a 40 yrd TD.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin thinks there's a RB in this draft close to Zeke Elliot in talent - jason - 04-23-2017, 09:16 PM