Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelical college cancels student health insur. over birth control misinformation
(08-01-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are missing a HUGE point.

Students will be forced to transfer EVEN IF THEY 100% AGREE THAT CONTRACEPTION IS WRONG AND NEVER USE CONTRACEPTION!!!

They are being forced to leave not for using contraception, but because they are losing their insurance coverage.

and that has absolutely nothing to do with your ridiculous Westboro Church analogy. You are blaming a school for following its convictions simply because you don't agree with their convictions. It's not like the school is being selfish in this matter. I'm sure they would like to collect all the tuition fees it can.

The school has made it's stance on this matter known for over 3 years. If a student still decided to attend knowing this; then I don't see how the school should be blamed when they follow through simply because the government refuses to allow their insurance not to cover contraception. 

I will say impressive use of cap locks and bold features.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evangelical college cancels student health insur. over birth control misinformation - bfine32 - 08-01-2015, 03:47 PM