Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
(04-23-2017, 09:14 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I have already brought this up recently to no avail. When you have member's basically high fiving one another n threads over players beating on women, they see no reason to join this board. Like I said, I already brought it up. It fell upon deaf ear's.

That said, the player in question did the right thing this past week and the girl accepted his apology.l was happy to read that. Sounds like a couple of kids learning to move on,learn, & grow from a horrible incident. The player in question earned some respect in my eyes. Making me more comfortable with his possible selection. His talent has never been in question imo.

As to OP, there are many terrific members that make up this board. Many have been hanging around now for nearly a decade. Kudos to all, old & new. Hopefully, we can acquire some more knowledgeable female members at some point. Bonnie Bengal is greatly appreciated and Bengal Sis is sorely missed.

I guess I missed that thread.  As far as Mixon goes, since it's been four years, happened when he was 17, and hasn't happened since I'm okay with giving him another chance.  However I think they are going to spend their draft picks elsewhere.  As far as the other women on the board, I guess Trina Ann never came over from bengals.com
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - TKUHL - 04-23-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - xxlt - 04-23-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Burma - 04-23-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - BonnieBengal - 04-23-2017, 11:26 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - CJD - 04-24-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - treee - 04-24-2017, 12:46 PM