Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans?
(04-22-2017, 09:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.  That is how it works around here.  Bengals do exactly the same thing every other team does on their 50th season, but fans here go into a squaling and crying fit.

A lot of people here just really love to ***** and moan.  If you notice some people here put more effort into finidng clever ways to insult the Bengals than they do discussing anything football related. Their "Bengal Fan Victim Card" is their proudest possession, so don't try to mess with it. Displaying a positive atmosphere around here will get you attacked.

On March 10, 2017 I made a thread in our staff section on our board here. I submitted logos to commemorate the 50th anniversary. Once I did, I was generally excited, because I have (in the past) submitted designs, and different thing to the organization before. After about 3 weeks of not hearing back, resent an email just to make sure they had received the email, my contact, in which does the design now responded back to me and said that they had the 50th celebration designs in the works. 

Thursday it was released, and I felt like it was not exactly up to par with my expectations, or generally what I had in mind...but, that's me. Reading through most of the comments here, I was smirking, and feeling a lot better that I wasn't the only one...even the responses we had in the staff section post. I am going to share what I set to them, and you know, it's cool if you guys aren't into it, but it is just one of those things that I felt like we as fans deserved something more. So, here is what I sent them:

Here is the one we all know and accepted:

[Image: 294a9c2a4a1ba1718de4dafaacf97f98x650.gif]

Here is a new version I 'enhanced'...:
[Image: 2017bengalslogocolorfinalWWX650.png]

I made this as well...'enhancing' the 50th anniversary:
[Image: 2017bengalslogo50thADD650W.png]

I even made a wallpaper for me to stare at...:
[Image: BENGALS50THWALLPAPER.png]
...and since then, I made a wallpaper with the 2017 schedule:
[Image: BENGALS50THWALLPAPERFINALWALLPAPER.png]

'holic, and the staff were kicking around the idea of having BengalsBoards t-shirts made up so we can support the board with our own brand for Bengals... 
Exclusive here members! 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any Word on the 50th Anniversary Plans? - CINwillWIN - 04-23-2017, 11:34 PM